You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Tabi's Songs

Tabitha loves to sing. She requests songs every day, all by the group Go Fish.

Here are her three favorites, try to guess what the real name is:

1) Up Up Way; or she also says It Me!

2) ABCD Up Down

3) Monkey Song; or she also says No Monkey Bed


Here are some hints:

1) I used this in a video of Gibson

2) It doesn't have anything to do with the alphabet; up & down are the key words

3) There are 5 of them.

Post your guesses in the comments. The winner may get a prize! :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

First a disclaimer. Gampa Mike never heard of "Go Fish" but Google has....

#1 - My first guess was "Pop goes the weasel" until I read #2... I don't recall the video but I will guess "You're my little girl"

#2 - At fist I thought it was "B-I-B-L-E" but your clue of up/down makes my guess to be "Pop Goes the Weasel"

#3 - Now this one I've got for sure....I hope... "5 Little Monkeys"

How'd I do? -Gampa Mike

Anonymous said...

Okay, I did see that video, so #1 is the infamous song SUPER HERO! -Gampa Mike