You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Fruits

The first fruits of my garden are the sugar snap peas. Gibson was very excited about being able to harvest a few. We had 10 that were ready, but there are only nine in the picture. Can you guess what happened to the 10th?
I have a feeling these will be the only produce from my garden this year. And it will probably be the last year I have that particular garden. It just doesn't get enough sun. I'm thinking of doing some garden pots next year.

1 comments:

Veronica said...

These were the first of ours, as well! I seem to be the only one who likes them, so I have just been picking them and snacking on them right there where I stand. They seem to be done now, though. The plants are starting to dry up, even though I have been watering them. Bummer.