You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

MUD!

All was quiet in the backyard, so of course I had to go find out what Gibson was up to. He had found a mud puddle made by the dripping faucet. So, I added to his joy by making it muddier.

I love this picture of a very satisfied little boy.

He told me I had to take a picture of his fun-filled dirty hands to show Daddy.

After he was done with the mud, he had more fun while I hosed him down. He ran around the yard squealing at the top of his lungs as the water hit his bare back.

0 comments: