Dick and Jan Winn were here for a few days, and while they were here, Gibson had a very fun play buddy. Grandpa Dick would lay down on the floor and play cars, trains, or any other game Gibson came up with. This was a typical seen around our house.
Grandpa couldn't resist buying this Taz monster truck for Gibson. The day I drove the Winns to the airport, we almost lost Taz, but I went back into the restaurant to retrieve him. Gibson still plays with it every day.
Another common scene in our house was reading books to Gibson. He loves to read and be read to. He is especially into the Little Critter books right now.
Tabitha was also a star in the Grandparent Show. She was doted on, loved, rocked, played with, dressed up, fed, burped, changed, and had a first while they were here: she rolled from her back to her front. I wasn't there for the event, but she was evidently not happy about all of a sudden being on her tummy.
Grandma Jan enjoyed feeding Tabitha a lot. She also got in on the midnight feedings and enjoyed the time spent consoling a cranky me . . . uh . . . Tabitha . . . while I got the bottle ready.

All the pictures in this post are courtesy of Dick and Jan Winn.



2 comments:
Grandma Jan and Grandpa Dick are going through withdrawal too. We miss everybody!
Grandpa Dick
Great photos! Thanks for sharing. Grampy Mike
Post a Comment