Yesterday Tabitha got a lot of time with her family. James and his mom went to the hospital after she got off work, then my mom and I went for her 9:00 p.m. feeding. I hadn't had any skin-to-skin time with her for a few days, so we stayed a little longer than normal while she slept on my chest.
She is up to 34cc's of food each feeding, and her weight is up to 1850 grams, which is 4 lbs, 1.25 oz. Her coloring is good - she's not red anymore and looks "normal" baby color!
It was such a mommy-heart blessing to hold her!

Grandma Bev really enjoyed the snuggle time, too!

3 comments:
I'm glad you said she has blonde fuzz on her head because she otherwise looks totally bald in these pictures!
It's incredible to really see how little she is when she's snuggling with you.
You have a beautiful little girl Vinae, she is soooooooo Precious!! Glad your bonding time is going well.
Christina
Those pictures are so precious!!!
Post a Comment