Today Tabitha is up to 1805 grams, up almost an ounce from last night. Her feeding has increased by 4 ml. She was wide awake when we got to the NICU this evening and she stayed alert through most of her feeding. Both James and I were able to hold her - James read to her from his book during his time and she fell asleep to his voice.
We are now able to tell that her hair is definately blonde. The redness in her skin has diminished and she has a full head of blonde fuzz. I hope it stays - Gibson had an old-man hairdo when he was born (nothing on top, very little on the sides).
One of the nurses calls this her 'concerned look.'

2 comments:
Oh my, she is so tiny! I am glad she is doing well.
I am so glad to hear how well she is doing! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person & hold her! She sure had a lot of people praying for her!
Post a Comment