Gibson just took his morning bottle and dripped the leftover milk onto our carpet. After I stopped him from doing that, I grabbed a paper towel and told him he had to mop up the milk. I was curious to see what he'd do, since I've never told him that before.
He knew exactly what to do! He took the paper towel and rubbed it on the carpet. I showed him how to blot with it, and he continued to do that until he couldn't see the milk spots anymore. Then he told me that he was all done.
I'm so proud of my little cleaner!
THANKFUL THURSDAY
9 hours ago

3 comments:
Good Girl! I'm really proud of your parenting skills. Keep up the good work.
Grandpa Dick
He's a GOOD boy!
Hi Vinae,
Anders does this too! I'll take a note from your book and make him clean it up himself!
What a big boy Gibson is now. =0)
Post a Comment