James got a gift certificate for Christmas (thanks Heather & Ryan!) and bought some shoes with it. Gibson, who has a shoe fetish, immediately had to try them on. He clomped around the house in the shoes that are 4 times the size of his feet. As you can see, he thoroughly enjoyed it.
I'm very proud of my shoes!

I like to walk with Daddy.




4 comments:
Andrew does the exact same thing with David's shoes! The first time he did it thankfully David was home to see it. It is funny they only usually do that with daddy's shoes.
Gibson actually likes my shoes too, but Daddy's are bigger, and therefore more fun.
Cute pic's Vinae! Ava does that with Ryan's shoes too. BTW, we are going to Athey this Sunday. I want to go to the 8 am svc but I think Ryan want's to go to the 10 am. Hopefully I will see you.
Have a great weekend!
Christina
The picture with Gibson and James walking really cracked me up; remember Elliot and ET? But it also says "I wanna be like my Dad" too. They are all great pictures!!
Grandpa Dick
Post a Comment