You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nigh Nigh, Ee You!

Tonight as James took Gibson up the stairs to go to bed, I called out, "Night night."

Gibson called back, "Nigh nigh!"

Then I said, "I love you!"

Gibson responded, "Ee you!"

"Night night!" I again called as he walked up the stairs.

"Nigh nigh!" he responded, louder this time.

"I love you!"

"Ee you!"

Then Gibson said, "Bye bye!"

I laughed quietly to myself, and then heard, "Nigh nigh!"

"Night night!"

"Ee you!!"

"I love you!!"

"Nigh nigh!"

"Night night!"

"Ee you!!"

"I love YOU!!"

At this point I decided to end the conversation, since that could have gone on forever like an Abbot and Costello routine.

0 comments: