You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Pay Attention, Vinae

I was sitting at our island, checking my email, and Gibson was playing with his cars on the table behind me. I wasn't really watching him, since I could hear him and knew what he was doing . . . or so I thought.

I turned around, and while he was still playing on the table, he was SITTING on the table.

My first reaction, was an amazed, "How did you get up there?"

I took him off the table and told him, "While I am very impressed that you got up there, tables are not to be sat upon."

He thought about what I was saying (have you ever seen that I'm-thinking-about-it-look on a one year old? Cute!!), and then went off and continued playing with his cars. His feet stayed on the floor.

For now.

0 comments: