You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!
This is our house. Notice that all the icicles are on OUR side of the house. Also, notice that our driveway is clear - thanks mostly to Keaka, our neighbor.
Notice again the icicles. They're pretty big.
These were about 2" in diameter before I knocked them off with a shovel, a LOT of elbow grease and leverage.
The icicles you can't see, on the back side of the garbage can, are about 3" in diameter, and there is a solid sheet of ice on the wall behind the trashcan.
I wish I could get to the icicles on the second story gutter. I'm afraid it will break with the weight. They are HUGE!!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It looks beautiful from our warm house in Lakewood. The close-ups of the tree branches would make a beautiful photo study on a wall. You are shooting some great pictures.
2nd generation homeschooling mom of three. I am a Crohn's disease warrior, which has driven me to be an advocate for true health. I am on a constant search for accurate information, which has led me to be a Mama Bear apologist.
1 comments:
It looks beautiful from our warm house in Lakewood. The close-ups of the tree branches would make a beautiful photo study on a wall. You are shooting some great pictures.
Grandpa Dick
Post a Comment