how r u?
got a new phone
call u l8r
got a new phone
call u l8r
Hey, it's me. I'm driving home right now. Yeah, traffic's a mess. Snow is falling and people just don't know how to drive in it!

But I'm lovin' my new phone! Ooo. Gotta go. Mom just texted me.


Still in traffic. B home soon. Luv u. 


Almost there now. It's still snowing something fierce!

Sorry officer, you say it's dangerous to text & drive? Okay. I'll put it away now.

hey
just got home
need 2 check my email & put facebook mobile on my phone
c u soon
Gib


3 comments:
Very Cute! - Grampa Mike
Too cute! Ava has the same cup as Gibson and loves cell phones. She is always jabbering away on her's. Although, she tries to take mine b/c she knows it's the real thing.
Christina
G.J.W. u r 2 cute 4 words!
Post a Comment