I always am thinking about things that I am thankful for. But I realized that I rarely vocalize it. So, with Thanksgiving tomorrow, I've decided to write down some of the things that I am thankful for:
- I'm thankful for a husband who watches our son while I go to my Mary Kay meetings every Monday night.
- I'm thankful for a thoughtful husband who always leaves a light on for me downstairs so I can see when I come home from my Mary Kay meetings.
- I am thankful that my husband is committed to having me stay at home to raise our son.
- I am thankful for the precious little boy sleeping in the next room.
- I am thankful for the rain that is falling outside my warm house that I am also thankful for.
- I am thankful for the washing machine that washes my clothes, so I don't have to.
- I am thankful that I live in a country where I am free to express my opinion, and free to worship my God.
- I am thankful for all my life-long friends. They may be "new" friends, but we will be friends forever.
- I am thankful for my family, even though I don't get to see them very often.
- I am thankful for computers & blogs so that I can keep up with my family that I don't get to see very often.
- I am thankful for the food that God has blessed us with - Thanksgiving is a great holiday!

2 comments:
I am very thankful for a wonderful daughter-in-law that keeps a blog to keep her family informed of what is happening in her family's lives. I am thankful that she is a Godly wife and mother and has given us such a precious little grandson.
Grandpa Dick
Hi Vinae! I love hearing everyone's thankfulness. I'm sure your dinner went well with your family. You will have to post some pic's. Have a great Sunday tomorrow.
Love,
Christina
Post a Comment