You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Eggs on the Floor

Today we learned that Gibson knows that an egg can have many forms. James was cooking Tortilla Eggs for breakfast & Gibson pointed and said egg. Then while we were eating, Gibson let us know that he was eating, "Egg."

Today we also learned that Gibson knows the difference between door, wall, and floor. Floor is the new word for today. I am amazed at how well he said the word, pronouncing every letter perfectly.

We shall see what new words lie in store for us tomorrow!

1 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

Gibson is doing really well with speaking, good job Vinae!! Ava knows what she wants but is having a hard time saying it, but I'm working on it. BTW, I love all the pic's u take from your window. You've gotten some really neat ones.
Love,
Christina