You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!
I personally don't think so. What I think is that Gibson doesn't need his daddy putting his beautiful curls in a ponytail with dental floss!
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think a little boy should not be able to put his hair in a pony tail. My son is starting to have his hair look like his grandfather's beard. Maybe they should get together and bread each others hair and make their own tie dyed shirts.
The little boy is NOT able to put his hair in a pony tail . . . his daddy had to do it for him! AND, I seriously doubt you could braid Gibsons hair at this point.
I think his hair is wonderful and should be allowed to grow and flow. No cutting allowed (at least not until October!) After all, Sampson's strength was in his hair, and maybe Gibby's is too. Are you willing to risk making your son a weak, wimpy, pansy just because you think his beautiful curls are a little long?!!?
If he had a braided beard then the long curly hair would be okay because folks would know he's a guy.....or a gal with a serious hormone problem..... :)
The little guy needs his hair cut... - Grandpa Braided Beard
2nd generation homeschooling mom of three. I am a Crohn's disease warrior, which has driven me to be an advocate for true health. I am on a constant search for accurate information, which has led me to be a Mama Bear apologist.
7 comments:
I think a little boy should not be able to put his hair in a pony tail. My son is starting to have his hair look like his grandfather's beard. Maybe they should get together and bread each others hair and make their own tie dyed shirts.
James
The little boy is NOT able to put his hair in a pony tail . . . his daddy had to do it for him! AND, I seriously doubt you could braid Gibsons hair at this point.
Was it used floss?!???
I would really like to see Gib & Gramps "bread" each other's hair. Would they use Panko, or crispy rice, or tampura batter?
I think his hair is wonderful and should be allowed to grow and flow. No cutting allowed (at least not until October!) After all, Sampson's strength was in his hair, and maybe Gibby's is too. Are you willing to risk making your son a weak, wimpy, pansy just because you think his beautiful curls are a little long?!!?
I'll make you a deal. If you cut the beard, I'll cut the curls.
If he had a braided beard then the long curly hair would be okay because folks would know he's a guy.....or a gal with a serious hormone problem..... :)
The little guy needs his hair cut... - Grandpa Braided Beard
Post a Comment