You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dedicated to Jan

I forgot why I don't go shoe shopping with James. Now I remember.

Friday, he stopped at Fred Meyer on the way home; he came home empty handed.

Saturday, he went shoe shopping on his own for 2 1/2 hours; he came home empty handed.

Sunday we went to the outlet mall and shopped for another 2 hours; and came home without any shoes. (I can't say we came home empty handed, I just HAD to buy something at the Banana Republic outlet - I love that store!)

Monday, after a yummy dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, James went out shopping again, this time taking Gibson with him. He didn't come home empty handed. He finally found a pair of shoes that he wanted. He bought them at one of the stores he had originally gone to on Saturday.

Jan, I'm sure you sympathize.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of sounds like his father-in-law.