You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Train Up A Child . . .

I'm in training mode . . . I'm training Gibson. In what you might ask? Everything. Today I was teaching him how to take turns. We pulled out the drum box and drum sticks. I played the drum a few times, and then it was Gibson's turn to play the drum. Then I told him it was Mommy's turn and he handed me the sticks. We went on like that for quite a while. He didn't always want to let me take my turn, but he always handed me the sticks when I asked for them. We're making progress!

0 comments: