Since we're coming up on summer, I haven't bought Gibson any more long sleeve shirts, and he only has about 6 or 7, one for every day of the week. I guess I haven't washed his long sleeve shirts in the last week, because he ran out (WHERE IS SUMMER???), so I went digging in his 24 month old clothes and found a Gap sweatshirt.
It's a little big, but, how cute is that??
By the way, for those who don't live in OR, it's been in the 50s & low 60s for the last few weeks. Tomorrow is supposed to hit 71, which is normal for this time of year. We had an early summer in the middle of May with almost 90 degree temperatures, but that sure went away quick! It's barely reached 70 since!
Note: Does anyone know how to get rid of those little white dots (see the piano keyboard)? They're not there when I post the pics, but show up after I publish.




0 comments:
Post a Comment