We have a climber on our hands.
I was watching Gibson while James went upstairs for a bit. Gibson walked over to one of our ottomans, looked at me, smiled, and then climbed right up on top of it. He sat on top with a grin that said he was very proud of himself. In the next 5 minutes that James was gone, he climbed up on the ottomans 5 or 6 times. I asked James if he had been practicing climbing, but James said no, and was very surprised that Gibson got up there by himself.
The next challenge was climbing on our sofa, which has a slipcover. After a number of tries (made more difficult by all of us laughing), Gibson finally made it. In the next two hours before bed, Gibson became an expert ottoman and couch climber.
THANKFUL THURSDAY
9 hours ago
Zee concentration eez palpable!
Voila! I have made eet!
Ha, I can now seet weeth you on ze couch!


2 comments:
My grandson is so very clever and intelligent. Of course he can climb high mountains and talk with a French accent. By the time he is 10, he will be speaking several languages and will have climbed up most of the the highest mountains (in the state).
Vinae your captions are so funny! :D
Post a Comment