You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Birthday #1

James, Gibson and I celebrated my birthday on the 21st (which IS my birthday), and on the 27th, when we went to my birthday dinner at Claim Jumper. Why two days? Because Gibson got sick on my birthday and then two days later, James got sick. I wasn't feeling my best either, after two nights in a row of little sleep. But it was a wonderful birthday.



Dick and Jan gave me a beautiful
necklace and earring set.
My parents sent me my favorite soup and a bowl to eat it from.

And here's three of my gifts all in one picture!
New phone from my loving husband!

New shirt courtesy of a gift card from my in-laws!

As well as the very versatile necklace, also from my in-laws!

4 comments:

Jacki R. said...

Happy {belated} birthday Vinae! I'm glad you finally got to celebrate post-sickies!

Gretchen said...

Happy birthday Vinae!

Chris and Amber said...

You look so pretty! Love the make up! I'm sure it is Mary Kay. :)

Anonymous said...

Quite the Glamour Shots! Pretty jewels on a beautiful woman.