You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Backyard Fun

I've been working in our backyard trying to rip up grass and put a rock border near the fence. Yesterday, I gave Gibson a small trowel and let him dig in the dirt where the grass had been. He not only dug in the dirt, he had to taste it too. Then I gave him a bowl filled with water and let him play in it. It washed the dirt off!

My little dirt devil

Gardener Gibson

Plant enthusiast

Now we're getting to the fun part

ooooo, water!

This has to be my favorite pic!

Can't you just feel the energy?

Oh, Yeah!

The blue ball made splashing water so much more fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture!
Tim and Jamie

Anonymous said...

I think "Ooo Water" looks more like a conductor about to conduct a symphony.

Dick