You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Old MacDonald Had a Farm, E I E I O

While he doesn't yet know the words to the song, he likes to play it.

3 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

He is SO cute I can't stand it!! =D

Anonymous said...

Have you taught him the words yet? How can he sing it if you don't teach him the words?!

Vinae said...

Yes, I've taught him the words. The other day he was in his chair and was fussy as I was emptying the dishwasher. Every time he pulled the ring, I'd sing the song to him and he paid attention until the song ended. Then he'd fuss until he pulled it again and I'd sing along with it.