First up was food, and then after that was the horseshoe tournament. James and I played the first round against Dennis and Shane. Dennis is looking astounded because I had just thrown a ringer. I think the score at that time was 8 to 0. Dennis thought I was hustling him.
James had to take a picture of our first score of the game. Go me!
Here's James throwing on his turn. Shane is behind him (to the right) laughing because we were losing . . . badly. Score ended up 15 to 7.
Gibson enjoyed the picnic. There were lots of little babies his age there. He loved looking at all the babies and talking to them. He also liked showing off his new hat. A little bit of a Robin Hood thing going on here.
Because it was a dairy picnic, of course there were cows. Gibson had to ride one of the cows. He's blowing bubbles for this one . . . isn't that how you blow up a balloon cow??
This is the best picture of them all - just look at those big blue eyes!!!
Gibson had fun while his daddy was making him kick his feet.
Daddy's doing that beat box again - almost guaranteed to get a smile!
James sat down to watch the end of the horseshoe tournament. Remember the team we played against in the first round? They won. The team we played against in the first round last year won the tournament as well. Hmm, I'm not sure what that says about us.

Isn't it sweet how he's holding his daddy's hand?
Awwww!
This was a great way to end the day, sound asleep with his hat over his eyes. 

2 comments:
I LOVE those big blue eyes! That is the cutest picture.
Great photos. I think James is cheating in horse-shoes..... James: you're supposed to be standing behind the steel spike.....
Post a Comment