You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Playing with Gibson

He loves it when I burbitz his tummy (that's a raspberry). He laughs and then wiggles around. He pays more attention to the camera than to me, so he's a lot more fun when he's not being filmed. But this captures the essence of our games.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you changed your your space up a bit. Looks great. I love looking at the new pictures. Hopefully, we can get together again soon.

Love ya,
Candice

Mary Lou said...

Hi Gibson,

I liked your video. I miss you! Come home soon! Come play at my new house! Bring your mommy and daddy home too!

DG

Anonymous said...

DG, I missed you too. My mommy will have to call your mommy soon!
GJ