You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Milestone - Rolling Over

Today Gibson rolled over from his belly to his back. At first he was on a pillow and kind of rolled off of it. Then I put him on the floor and watched as he rolled over all by himself. I put him back on his belly and a few minutes later, he was on his back again. Of course, when I went to go film him, he was tired and NOT going to roll over again.

He was a very happy boy today. We had some friends over for dinner and Gibson charmed them by smiling and cooing like never before. He also went off to sleep with minimal crying. Today was a good day. We'll see what tomorrow holds.

0 comments: