You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

6 Week Old Pictures

Look at the smile on his face!
This is his face after he's been given his Zantac. I tasted it, it's yucky, so I don't blame him. Unfortunately, he has to have it 30 minutes before he eats, which means waking him up twice a day to give it to him. He's not very happy about that (and neither am I, if truth be told!).
We think he's going to have curly hair when it gets longer. When his hair is wet it gets a little curly. As to the color of his hair, that's up for debate. In some lights it is blonde, in other lights it is definitely red.



0 comments: