You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Typical Conversation

When you have a four year old and a two year old, conversations can get pretty crazy...and nonsensical.  Here is one example of the typical, topsy-turvy way a conversation happens in our house.

Vinae: Gibson, take that bag off your head.  NOW!
Gibson: Why?
Vinae: I don't want you to suffocate.
Gibson: What's "suffocate"?
Vinae: It means you can't breathe, and then you die.
Tabitha: I don't want to dive.
Vinae: You don't want to dive?
Tabitha: No (shakes head emphatically)
Vinae: Ok, you don't have to dive.
Gibson: I want to dive!  Into a swimming pool that doesn't have any sharks.
Vinae: I've never seen a swimming pool with sharks.
Gibson: Where's your short fishing pole?
Vinae: At Gramma & Grandpa Tilson's house, if it's still there.
Gibson: Will you teach me to fish some day?
Vinae: Yes, some day.
Tabitha: Ohhhh!  I'll miss you. (gives me a pout and a hug)
Vinae: Where am I going?
Tabitha: Fishing.

1 comments:

Jacki R. said...

This is SO funny!! Maybe Tabi needs a little fishing pole too!