All right, are you ready for a picture overload? I know that it has been F O R E V E R since I've updated the blog, but as you can imagine, I had LOTS of pictures to sort through, and lots of people to gather pictures from. So, for the next week or so, I'm going to try to post every day until I am caught up.
Starting with Tabitha's 1st Birthday Party!!
We arrived in California on Friday the 13th of August. On Sunday, the 15th, we celebrated Tabitha's first birthday with a party for family and friends. The 15th was also the first anniversary of Andy and Mandy's wedding. If you remember, it was just three days after their wedding that Tabitha decided to be born.
The theme for her birthday was butterflies. And they were everywhere. Here's the cake that James baked and my mom decorated.

Even the backyard fountain got into the mood.

Tabitha is all ready to eat her cake.

She's wondering why in the world everyone was singing and why Daddy was encouraging her to blow out a candle. What is a candle??

Is it okay for me to eat this?

She never did put her fingers in her mouth, but managed to make a huge mess. James also managed to put a taste in her mouth, but I'm not sure she was very thrilled with it.

Gibson, however, was thrilled with the cake and enjoyed it immensely!

After the cake, it was time to open the presents, which Gibson was more than happy to help with.

Tabitha wasn't sure what to do, but Gibson knew, and he helped her open all her gifts.

She likes these sunglasses because they make the world look funny.

More of the party will be posted tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment