You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time To Decorate The House

Grandma Jan sent us a gingerbread house to get us in the mood for Christmas. Gibson has been looking forward to decorate it ever since I unpacked it. Yesterday I put the house together and Gibson asked to decorate it every hour since then.

We finally sat down to decorate and he had a great time! Of course, he got frosting all over his hands, but didn't want to lick it off. After seeing me lick my fingers a few times, he finally got up the nerve to put his fingers in his mouth and discovered . . . frosting is GOOD! I don't think he got much decorating done after that.


Gibson did the roof and front of the house mostly by himself. I had to help reposition a few things, but he either put them there or told me to.

I finished the decorating of the other half of the roof, and the three other sides. Gibson placed the leaf just before he discovered the frosting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you need is Hanzel and Gretel to come visit. Looks great!

Grandpa Dick