You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bath Time

James is giving Gibson a bath and I hear, "Mommy's on cleanup duty tonight!" So I go into the bathroom and this is what I see.




BATH AFTERMATHIf you look closely, you can see that Gibson is soaking wet and so is James' sweatshirt. I had to hang up the towel I used to dry because it was also soaking wet!


WHAT AM I?

The neighbors who gave him the towel (thanks Loos!) thought it might be a bear because of the ears. I thought it might be a parrot because of the red "beak" but couldn't figure out why it had blue ears. What do you think it is?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that look of satisfaction on both their faces.
Water play is absolutely wonderful for a growing child. Encourage more.