You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Vinae & Gibby's Big Adventure

When I flew to CA for my baby shower last November, I got a bonus pass because my flight was overbooked and I took another flight. So, Gibson and I flew down on Tuesday to visit with the families. The flight went very well. Gibson was pretty happy and charmed the flight attendants and other passengers. I managed to get a row to myself so Gibson was able to take a 30 minute nap and woke up as we started to land. As I was getting ready to leave, one of the flight attendants asked if I needed help; she only gave up Gibson when the cleaning crew came in.

The grandparents were thrilled to see their grandson. He charmed both sets of grands and showed them how well he gets around. He loved playing with pots & spoons and other toys the grandparents provided for his first day. I'm sure he will continue to charm them the rest of our stay.

Here are some random pictures from the first two days:
Happy to see you!

Strong boy

This is what happens when I play with Photoshop

Playing with Grammy's nose

Mommy's having fun taking pictures of me 'cause I'm so cute!

More Photoshop fun

Oh, HELLO!

Sleepy after bath

0 comments: