Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here. I discovered I can post pics from my phone now, so I'll probably be posting more so I'm not inundating your Facebook feed with all my pics!
Gibson and Tabi are at Mission Possible - a two day "camp" our church is putting on. They will be doing mission work around our small town.
Today, Zeke and I went out for breakfast at Frisch's Big Boy (It's just called Frisch's here, not Big Boy, something I had to learn as a Californian). He picked it because he gets to take home the curly straw.
Then we walked into Graham's, a western wear store. They have a new feature that Zeke immediately got into.
At lunch time, I received a call that Tabi had forgotten her swimsuit. That was my fault, I didn't see the email telling us what to bring until after the kids were gone, and even then, somehow missed the swimsuit part. So, I packed up the swimsuits and went to get Zeke a burger.On our way back home we saw the church buses at Dairy Queen and surprised my kids. Wow, was that place packed!! They have over 50 kids and 12 adults, plus whatever customers were already there. It was a hot day. Like, stinkin' hot and sticky.
That evening James took Zeke and I to Tokyo, a local Japanese fare restaurant. On the way home we stopped and got Zeke's ice cream to end our great day!





0 comments:
Post a Comment