You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

First Day Of School

Okay, so we actually are about 16 days into the school year, but that's the nice thing about homeschooling...I don't have to follow a set schedule.  The kids were outback dancing around in the tiny bit of rain that was falling. Gibson never likes having his picture taken, so since he was in a good mood, it seemed a good time.





I always get a fairly good shot when I tell them they can be silly. I love how the boys are looking at each other; they were trying to decide whether or not to be really ridiculous, which they then proceeded to do (none of those shots were worth posting).

0 comments: