You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nose Contemplations

Tabi is in the bathroom, inspecting herself in the mirror.

"My  nose hurts," she says.

I ask, "Why does your nose hurt?"

She doesn't answer my question, "I'm not going to live with it.  I want another nose."

Amused, I ask, "Why do you want another nose?"

"This one hurts.  I want to take this nose off and get another nose. I'm going to have one that bunnies don't take."

I start laughing as I realize she is wearing this shirt, which she talks about in this video.

1 comments:

Jacki R. said...

Ha ha! I hope she doesn't worry about melting next!