You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cuteness of the Day

The forecasters are saying it will be 85 and sunny today in Portland. So I have sent the kids out in the backyard for the day.

As I was sweeping, I heard Tabi saying, "Up, down, up, down." And then I looked at her and she was crouching, then standing up over and over while she was saying, "Up, down, up, down."

I was very pleased that my 21 month old knows how to demonstrate up and down!

And here is a picture of her first pony tail. When James came home last night she kept telling him, "Pony! Pony!" while touching her hair. She likes having a pony tail just like mama.

1 comments:

Trina said...

Cute blog Vinae! You have such a beautiful family!!!