You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bath Fun

Gibson was complaining about the bath and wanted to go to the desert. Instead, I brought the desert to their bath! I used bath crayons to draw a sun, palm trees, the oasis water, and a few fish in the water. A tan towel on the floor was the sand. I turned on the heater and the bathroom got HOT! The kids enjoyed their oasis in the bathroom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! This would even make me enjoy showers a little more. Draw a sunset, have a bubble bath? Nice!

Give Portland a kiss from me!

blessings,
-the former portlander now roseburger because she fell in love with a logger

www.myabcsoup.blogspot.com