You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Mine Monster Has Arrived

Tabitha has new words every day. With as many words as she says, I'm surprised it has taken this long for her to use "mine", especially considering she has a brother who uses the word all the time.

Yesterday, she and Gibson were fighting over one of the stuffed creatures we have and she grabbed it and said, "Mine!" So, it has come, and now we hear it constantly.

This morning she was holding (Gibson's) baby doll and she said, "My baby. Mine." I think that may be her first sentence. (Her second sentence was a little later when she was reading a book and told me, "Rhee bay-bee book.")

So, the Mine monster has come into our house, and I don't think it will ever leave.

0 comments: