You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Firsts

Today we had quite a few firsts with both kids.

Tabitha has a new word: ball. She was holding the big baseball pillow and telling me, rather emphatically, "Bo!" It took her a few tries, but I finally understood she was telling me she was holding a ball. Once I acknowledged that fact, she put the ball down and was off to practice her standing.

She also climbed the stairs tonight. It was the first time she has actually gotten up a step. Not only did she climb one stair, she went up the entire flight! We might be rethinking about not putting up the gate.

Gibson also had a first; he buttoned a shirt on his own. I don't remember ever showing him how to button anything, but he knew what to do. With a little help getting started on the first button, he did up his entire shirt and was very proud of himself.

And I am proud of my children!

On another note, yesterday I packed up all of our bottles. Tabi is officially weaned off of the bottle - a full year before her brother was! Yea, Tabi!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of your kids too!!

Grandpa Dick