Monday morning, I was participating in a craft at Coffee Break, a once-a-month gathering for local moms put on by Creekside Community Church in Sherwood. My phone buzzed and I sent it to voicemail, but when my mom called again only a few minutes later, I knew I should answer it. When I did, she asked me if I could pick them up from the airport the next day. What?? I mean, of course I could pick them up. Did I forget they were coming through Portland for some reason? No, Jet Blue was having a $10.00 ticket sale, and they were booked for the next day.
So, because Gibson was sick and needed his nap, James picked them up from the airport Tuesday afternoon, and then they took us out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. We had an evening with them, then they left at 5:30 on Wednesday morning. It was fun to see them, even if it was only for an evening.


0 comments:
Post a Comment