You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I can't say that Gibson wanted to be a fireman for Halloween - he didn't really understand. But once I bought the fireman pajamas and the hat, he was thrilled! He didn't even take a nap today, instead he lay on his bed making fire truck noises.

Oh, No! The Militant Gorilla has kidnapped the little fireman!

Gibson did NOT want his picture taken, so we had to trick him into the picture; but isn't it a treat?

The back has oxygen tanks.

Tabitha dressed up as a baby for Halloween. I went as a tired mom - not pictured.

4 comments:

BETHANY said...

I'm pretty sure I have a "tired mom" costume around here too.

Oh look! I'm wearing it!

Jacki R. said...

We love James' costume - how clever! Gibson looks great, and you couldn't even tell that he didn't want his picture taken! He looks like one very happy little firefighter :) Tabitha's "baby legs" are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I think I saw James' mask in 2002 somewhere out in the Mediterenean...

Dressing Gibson up as a Fireman... for shame for shame.....

Grampa T

The Wilde Family said...

Your fireman is a super cutie and so is Tabitha. I love that you went as a Tired mama, I feel your pain and I haven't had Zoe yet, lol!
Hope life is getting easier.

Love,
Christina