You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Put a Fork In It!

Teaching a two-year-old how to use utensils properly is not an easy task, yet sometimes is funny. Tonight had James and I turning away from the table in an attempt not to let Gibson see us laugh at what he did.

During dinner, I put a piece of pineapple on Gibson's plate. I told him to use his fork. He picked the pineapple up with his fingers and put it in his mouth. I again told him to use his fork. So he pulled the pineapple out of his mouth, shoved it onto the fork, and then used the fork to put it in his mouth.

Well, I did tell him to use his fork. Such an obedient child.

0 comments: