You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tummy Time

Gibson got to feel "Tabvava" move for the first time today. I asked if he wanted to feel her and he came running over to me and put his hands on my belly. When she kicked he looked down real quick and his eyes got big. I told him that Tabitha was saying kicking to say hi.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that Tabitha is kicking, because when he was done feeling her move, he backed up and said, "Kick?" as he kicked at my shin. No contact ensued, but I think I need to think of another term to describe Tabitha's movements.

And move this one does! Gibson was not this active until his last month in-utero. I've been feeling her move for the last two months. At first I thought I might be imagining things, but with how active she is now, I'm sure I really was feeling her move. I am going to have an active baby on my hands come October!

1 comments:

The Wilde Family said...

How cute of Gibson! I asked Ava tonight before bed to say goodnight to the baby in my belly. She did, but then looked at me weird. Kids are funny...