You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, May 11, 2009

We're Weaned!

At 26 months, Gibson is finally weaned from his bottle. He now gets a sippy or regular cup in the morning - depending on whether I have breakfast ready or not.

I probably could have been done with the bottle a while ago, but I didn't want a repeat of the last time. He threw the biggest fit he's ever thrown and it was the start of a
VERY
BAD
DAY.

So, I've gone slowly. And it has finally worked. He is now happy to drink his sippy cup of milk in the mornings.

Now, if I could just get him to stop sucking his thumb.

2 comments:

Mike said...

So when does he start getting his cup of joe in the morning? - Mike

Vinae said...

So far he has refused to try my morning coffee, even though he asks for it, "Mommy, coffee? Have?" When I offer it, he ponderes and says, "Nope!"