You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

While Mommy's Away . . . the men will play

This last Friday and Saturday, I went to Career Conference for Mary Kay in Bellevue, Washington. I had such a great time being with all of the Mary Kay women - especially spending some quality time with one of my best friends, Christina.



My wonderful husband took two days off from work so that I could go to the conference. Isn't he such a sweetie?



I left a lasagna for my boys to have while I was gone. We've discovered that Gibson loves lasagna. Doesn't it show?


The aftermath
The satisfaction

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He eats like his uncle....

LuvHome71 said...

Look at that face! What beautiful blue eyes. Who could resist a face like that?!?!!!