You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comments

I LOVE having comments from friends and family - even if - especially if - I didn't know you were following our blog.



Unfortunately, I've had some spam comments. So I'm editing comments before they are posted and asking for word verification before you can post.



I still want to hear from you!!! You can still post without signing in, but please do sign your name at the bottom - I like knowing who I'm "talking" to. I hope this won't inconvenience anyone.

2 comments:

Jacki R. said...

I don't blame you one bit, Vinae! I recently had one, and I could not figure out who I knew that sold Brazilian laptops :)

Gretchen said...

Hi Vinae, I tried leaving a comment yesterday but it didn't work for some reason. Anyways, If we come up your way I will let you know. It would be fun to see you guys and have the boys play. =0)
I'll let you know when our plans are more definite.