You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

1 Year Old

My parent's came up to help us celebrate Gibson's First Birthday! Hasn't the last year just flown by? Our good friends, Brett & Candice, came up from Albany to celebrate too. The birthday cake was a frog prince, with a bunch of little frog princes. We needed all the little froggies to take to our home group later that night. James & I brought balloons for all the kids, and the cupcakes were a huge hit with everyone.

The big frog has a fly on his nose, thanks to Brett's fine craftsmanship.
Cupcake Princes
Singing Happy Birthday
Should I blow the candle out now?
Yea! The candle was blown out! Can we eat the cake now?
Frosting! Mmmm
Ok, now it's time to get serious about eating this cake!
Do I get any more?
That was fun! Let's do it again next year!

1 comments:

Chris and Amber said...

Yeah!!!! New pictures! Thanks for posting them, I always enjoy them. I especially love the one with Gibson and the ball. =)