You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Quest for the Ring

While not yet crawling, Gibson is very mobile. He can roll around to get almost anywhere he wants to be. He seems to like the electric cords though, and that is not allowed. Yesterday, I was on the computer and had put Gibson on the floor behind me. I turned around after a few minutes and found him on the other side of the office. He had somehow managed to get under the chair and was chewing on James' shoe. I went over to get him and discovered that he had put his ring inside of the shoe and was trying unsuccessfully to get it out. So, of course, I had to take a picture.


0 comments: