You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Laughing and Falling

The other night I was downstairs when I heard Gibson and James laughing upstairs. This went on for a while, the laughter escalating, so I went upstairs to investigate. This is what I saw:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vinae & James,
Jan gave us your blog address and said we could hear Gibson laugh. It's so cute! He looks just like a doll! You are blessed!
Love,
Aunt Peggy Rogers

Vinae said...

We are very blessed indeed. Even though I have the live version, I still watch the videos - they crack me up every time!

Mary Lou said...

Today Dacia Grace came and asked to watch Gibson! She just loves to watch the videos of Gibson.....her giggles sound so like Gibson in this video.