You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Tabitha Photoshoot

James and I received our birthday gift today, just a little early (our birthdays aren't until the end of NEXT month!).  We broke it in by taking about 100 pictures, of which I deleted half.  I got some great pics of the kids. Of course I had to upload a few right away.  Our new camera takes excellent pictures; I barely had any editing to do on these! Here's my favorite few of the many I took of Tabi. 

I think this is my absolute favorite.

Tabi being cute.

Tabi being scary.

Tabi being silly.

Tabi being a ballerina.

Tabi cheering with me on the great photos.

Tabi being serene.

Gibson is talking to her and she's about to make a face at him.