You can make a comment and you don't have to sign in! Under each post is a comments link. Click on the link, type in your message and sign your name. Select Anonymous and then Publish Your Post. It's that easy!

Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

 For the month of November, I posted what I was thankful for every day on FaceBook.  Here's my list:

1:  Thankful that James has had the week off and we've been able to have lots of family fun!

2:  I'm thankful for a wonderful hubby who lets me sleep in every day of his week off!

3:  I'm thankful for inlaws who will watch the kids while we have a yard sale and then date night!
 
4:  I'm thankful for being married to my wonderful husband for TWELVE years! I love you James!

5: Thankful that I can stay home with my kids, and don't have to go to work, especially when one is sick.
So thankful for the little guy who joined our family 8 months ago today. I couldn't imagine life without my little Ezekiel Micah!

6: Thankful that I live in a country where male and female, rich and poor, every ethnicity is allowed the freedom to vote for whomever we want without fearing any repercussions for excercising our right.

7: Thankful for another slow day at home.

8: I'm thankful that the majority of my kids are feeling better.

9: I'm thankful for the cooler weather (60 degrees) and that the kids and I were able to get out of the house for the first time in a week. We were able to get the obscure ingredients I need for Thanksgiving and all of the items for our Operation Christmas Child boxes.

10: I'm thankful that it is finally cool enough to wear a long sleeve shirt.

11: Thankful for all of the men and women who have given up time with their families and friends, comfort of home during the holidays, and even their lives so that I can live in this country where I have freedom.

12: I'm thankful that our house is well insulated and that because we lived in Oregon for 9 years, we have a bunch of floor heaters to heat up the house when the forced air heater stops blowing hot.

13: Strangely enough, I'm thankful that today is going to be in the mid 80's so I can warm up the house.
 
14:  I'm thankful for our local library and that they have a storytime that all my kids can participate in.

15: I am so thankful for Community Bible Study and the lovely ladies I get to meet and fellowship with.

16: Thankful for the baby wrap that has served me well through three kids. I'll be wearing Zeke today as he has croup.
 
17: So thankful that Zeke is breathing easier today. He was put on prednisone yesterday to reduce the swelling in his airway. No more stridor! Yay!

18: I'm thankful that, for the first time in my life, I live in a place where I can step out onto my front porch and see billions of stars in the night sky!

19: I LOVE that Gibson is able to keep his little brother occupied, and gladly takes on the role of baby entertainer. He does a great job at it too. I used him a lot over the last few days to keep Zeke happy when I've had to set him down for a few minutes.

20: My MOPS group. I'm so glad I was able to plug in with these ladies!
 
21: I'm thankful that the kids are in bed and I can finally relax for a little bit.

22:  I'm thankful that for the first time in 9 years, we can have our entire family over for Thanksgiving dinner. The only sad part is we'll be missing my sister- and brother-in-law.

23: I loved spending time with our families yesterday! Thankful for the calm after the storm. The kids had so much fun with 1 aunt, 2 cousins, 3 uncles, and 4 grandparents! So blessed!

24: Thankful that Zeke is crawling!

25: So thankful for our new church family!

26 & 27: I'm thankful for the Christmas season, and that we will get to spend it with our families this year.

28: I'm thankful for the women's study that I got plugged into today at our new church, and thankful for the women who opened their homes to host the women and the kids!

29: I am thankful for the rain today. I LOVE the rain!

30:  I'm thankful for three adorable kids who give me joy. I'm thankful that I can find joy in my three adorable kids!

0 comments: